Things to do in September – Community College Districts
Important Administrative Things to do This Month for Community College Districts
(This “to do list” is intended to provide a synopsis of a few of the tasks normally started or performed during this month. The list is obviously not exhaustive in nature and is designed only as a “reminder” to be supplemented by each Personnel/Human Resources Department’s specific duties.)
- Meet with management leadership team to review the annual goals and objectives of the district
- Meet with board of trustees to introduce new teachers and/or administrators
- Compile district directory of information; print and distribute
- Prepare and distribute employee evaluation timeline to managers/supervisors; present annual evaluation workshop to all supervisors
- Finalize annual activities calendar and submit to board of trustees
- Update academic and classified seniority lists
- Calculate and update annual salary schedules (post-collective bargaining)
- Finalize budget/staffing lists for September 30 payroll
Check out Erickson Law Firm on Facebook!
This publication was prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed to be legal advice. If you would like further information on this matter, please contact our office.
Leave a Reply