Things to do in November – Community College Districts
Important Administrative Things to do This Month for Community College Districts
(This “to do list” is intended to provide a synopsis of a few of the tasks normally started or performed during this month. The list is obviously not exhaustive in nature and is designed only as a “reminder” to be supplemented by each Personnel/Human Resources Department’s specific duties.)
- Monitor and assist with employee observations and evaluations
- Monitor substitute teacher performance
- Counsel with administrators as needed regarding probationary employees classroom observation schedule, performance assessment and preparation of employee evaluations
- Review probationary classified evaluations
(The entitled “General” checklists are ongoing tasks for consideration at various times throughout the year. The lists are obviously not exhaustive in nature and are designed only as a “reminder.”)
- Arrange employee counseling; take disciplinary action as needed
- Notify payroll department of employment status changes
- Review and distribute rules, policies and procedures guidelines as needed
Check out Erickson Law Firm on Facebook!
This publication was prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed to be legal advice. If you would like further information on this matter, please contact our office.
Leave a Reply