Things to do in July – Community College Districts
Important Administrative Things to do This Month for Community College Districts
(This “to do list” is intended to provide a synopsis of a few of the tasks normally started or performed during this month. The list is obviously not exhaustive in nature and is designed only as a “reminder” to be supplemented by each Personnel/Human Resources Department’s specific duties.)
- Update projected personnel budget
- Update classified/academic seniority lists
- Select and employ classified/academic personnel
- Revise, collate and print student information packets/handbooks
- Perform audit of vacation days
- Notify new employees of district staff development requirements
- Prepare to adjust faculty/classified/administrative longevity placement on salary schedules at appropriate date
- Create annual board report of new hires, terminations and retirements for previous year
- Plan new employee orientation and prepare handout materials
Check out Erickson Law Firm on Facebook!
This publication was prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed to be legal advice. If you would like further information on this matter, please contact our office.
Leave a Reply